Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Athletics Term 4 2016

Description: About time, In Term 4 2016 their has been Athletics. It has been raining every time on Athletics, I have been to Athletics 2 times and I have been to this school for nearly 4 years now. ITS OUTRAGEOUS. But anyway I did well with Athletics, I came 4th in 800 meter sprints, 5th in high jump. And thats all i can remember, Here are some questions that Nic asked.

    • What was the most enjoyable part of athletics for you? Why? My most enjoyable part of Athletics was competing and having a good time.

    • What are you really proud of? Why? I am proud of getting 4th in 800 meter sprints and 5th in high jump because I never knew I would do that good.

    • What was the most challenging part? Why? The most challenging part of Athletics was running in beer feet because it hurts your feet. I thought it would make me go faster.

    • Where to now? What are your goals for next time? Why do you want to focus on this? I am going to Ross intermediate next year, So it'll be more challenging but my goal is to get in the top 5 again for high jump and sprints. I want to focus on this because it can help me to stay fit and it can also help me complete my dreams. (My job I want to do when Im an adult).

Me doing 800 meter sprints:


No comments:

Post a Comment