- Focus - become the character, placement, patien. Sometimes.
- Accept Ideas and build on them. Sometimes.
- Levels - make it interesting for the viewer. Sometimes.
- Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch up. Most of the time.
- Finish on time. Sometimes.
- Be Spontaneous. Sometimes.
- Centre stage - main idea is always in this position. Sometimes.
- Contribute and participate. Sometimes.
Class by class each Wednesday we went to a inquiry class Ebony was cloths making, Nic was drama, Ellys inquiry was art, Troys inquiry was culture, Stephen was homes and Kerrie was cooking. Then we did a sheet for our 1st 2nd and 3rd favourite and I chose Nic and I got put in Nics inquiry.
1. What are you most proud of? I'm proud of my noise because sometimes I make noise but I haven't made a lot of noise in inqury.
2. What did you find challenging? The most challenging thing about inqury for me is working in a group because we all have different ideas and a argument.
3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? To think faster and do what Nic tells me to do.
We did movies of our selfs and this is one of my groups.