Description: This term we have been responding to a range of articles/stories and we realised that the way we were responding was difficult for anyone else to understand. We have been practising writing our responses in full sentences so that anyone who reads them understands us.
Task: Read the article “La Tomatina” and answer the questions below.
1. What festival is held in Spain every August?
The festival is called La Tomatina.
2. What do people do during the festival?
They throw tomatoes.
3. How many tomatoes are used in the most epic food fight ever?
There are 100 tons.
4. When and why did the festival start?
It started at 1944 and it happened because they expected to throw tomatoes.
5. Would you like to visit Bunol, Spain on the last Wednesday of August next year? Why or why not?
I would love to visit Bunol, Spain because I love throwing, I'm learning Spanish and I like getting messy
I can answer questions using full sentences (I steal part of the question to put in my answer.)
What are you most proud of and why? I'm most proud of my questions because I made them into full sentences.
What challenged you the most and why? The questions because I not used to research and we researched.
Feedback/Feedforward: good sentences and I love getting messy just like you.#Jett